Live In Care
On occasion you or a family member may require live-in care, which means having one or more care workers staying in the home and attending to all relevant care needs.
If you or your relative are elderly and frail, have physical disabilities, have a terminal illness, have complex care needs, or serious mental health difficulties or learning disabilities, then live-in care may be the best option.
We also provide live-in care for elderly people who have become less mobile and find it very difficult to get around or have become lonely and isolated. Our live-in care service provides not only the support required but also friendship and companionship.
Typically, the following situations may require a live in carer:
- Respite care
- Short term live-in care for recovery from an operation, illness or injury
- End of life care
- Care for couples to prevent one from going into residential care
- Parkinson’s disease care
- Stroke or brain injury rehabilitation
- Dementia care
- Elderly or frail needing support as well as friendship and companionship
We work alongside other health and social care professionals to make sure you or your loved ones receive the best care possible. Get in touch with us today for a no obligation discussion.
When you need continuous care, you may not want the added stress of having to leave familiar surroundings. gives you the option of high quality care without moving to a care home. Our live-in care service offers the reassurance of 24 hour care** and support in the comfort of your own home.
We never take a one-size-fits-all approach to care, our customers’ unique needs are considered every step of the way, meaning you stay in control of your care and support at all times. A member of our team will ask what is important about the way you live your life so we can provide the care you want, the way you want it.
- No need to move to a care home
- A personal service where your unique needs are considered every step of the way, available as and when you need it – day or night
- Fully trained, compassionate staff who respect your home and your privacy
- A flexible service, where every day can be different
- A wide range of care and support– personal care, housework, social activities – you choose
- A proper introduction to make sure we have found the right person for you
- Regular follow up from a manager to check you are happy with our service
Live-in care – keeping your familiar friends, family and belongings around you. No upheaval. No stress. No trouble.