We offer home help services to clients who need help with day-to-day house work, preparing meals, or getting out and about. Our home help service is available for elderly people, people with disabilities, people with mental health problems, and anyone else who may be struggling to complete practical tasks at home.
Our staff can support clients in a number of ways including:
- Tidying up and doing the dusting
- Doing the washing up
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Vacuuming the home and cleaning floors
- General cleaning or one-off cleaning tasks
- Going to the shop with you or on your behalf
- Support you to manage / pay household bills
- Change bedding
We can help you to arrange a trip to visit friends and family or to go shopping. We can also support you with other social activities such as attending a local coffee morning, social clubs, places of worship, visiting parks, or going to the cinema. Our carers can cater for most occasions – just speak to your individual carers or give us a call.