As we get older, life starts to slow down. At , we understand that sometimes it can be difficult to plan social activities around your busy schedule. If it’s for yourself or perhaps you have ageing family members nearby, or across the country, it can help just knowing that there is a friendly, caring companion who visits regularly.
Companion care is one of our most requested services. When one of our care assistants provides companionship care, they become a trusted companion who can keep you or your loved one socially engaged in their own home, and also accompany you or them on visits with friends, family, and to other social events.
At, our companionship services may cover a wide range of activities where we are able to provide support, for example:
- General companionship and conversation
- Cooking and sharing meals
- Help with your weekly shopping
- Joining in with your favourite hobbies
- Help with general domestic tasks (cleaning, laundry etc.)
- Help with travel arrangements
- Driving you where you would like to go
- Arranging and accompanying you to and from appointments
- Planning outings and visits
The aim of our companionship services is to ensure that you or your loved ones can lead happy, healthy and stimulating lives in the comfort of their own home or residence.